The marketing UAT analyst at Verizon Telematics is the marketing SME for the PURL (personalized URL) online marketing campaigns. This role works closely with other functions with the primary responsibility to improve the customer user experience and the enrollment rate for all online campaigns.
Essential functions, responsibilities and activities
- Perform user acceptance testing before a release to insure best-in-class customer experience
- Conduct end-to-end production testing to validate proper functionality across systems and functions (billing, Siebel, NPS)
- Monitor in-market campaigns & online functionality
- Provide weekly dashboard report of campaign analytics and performance
- Update campaign pages as needed in Magnolia software and other company systems.
Relocation assistance is available.
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be detail-oriented
- Ability to understand technical requirements, user stories, and general IT functionality
- Must be able to perform creative updates in software (Magnolia) and systems
- Background in online ordering/e-commerce user experience best practices
- Background in Google or Adobe analytics preferred along with experience in creating/providing detailed reporting
- Problem solving skills
- Solid project management skills
- Ability to work well with diverse cross-functional team
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.