The channel marketing consultant at Verizon Telematics develops and executes strategies to support Consumer OEM acquisition and retention goals. He/she will partner cross-functionally with Field Sales, Digital Marketing and PR, and directly with OEM partners, to drive connected car services awareness, demand, usage, and loyalty.
Essential functions, responsibilities and activities
- Develop integrated strategy with Consumer OEM teams including DRM, CRM and MarComm to deliver best customer experience and deliver optimal yield
- Partner internally with functional marketing teams an d externally with OEMs to develop and gain strategy consensus
- Build multi-channel execution plan to resource campaigns, implement, readout and refine
- Support Field Sales Team by driving the creation and use of training and dealer materials to drive increased enrollments
- Collaborate with PR to create Consumer OEM plan to increase awareness and usage of telematics services
- Launch social POC to complement current, subscriber, direct marketing plan of record
- Forecast channel marketing business contributions
- Develop channel scorecard to track and measure campaigns Readout monthly on channel marketing plan, execution and performance
Relocation assistance is available.
- 6 – 10 years’ experience in integrated, multi-channel consumer marketing including field and digital
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar field strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in creating business cases. Strong analytics, reporting and strategic thinking skills.
- Detail oriented
- Successful project management experience developing and launching new initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships
- Superior written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated experience in writing and presenting comprehensive marketing plans and executive presentations
- Results-driven, action oriented individual with the ability to act intuitively, while following established strategy
- Highly self-motivated, organized and professional with the ability to work independently and partner effectively within and outside of the immediate team to achieve desired business results
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skill set
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.