Telogis, A Verizon Company, is seeking a Support Account Manager for our Austin location. Premier Support is responsible for planning, organizing, and administering the Level Premier support team and program. Directs and provides leadership to achieve and maintain a vital and vibrant technical support experience. Under minimal supervision, this position ensures that the highest level of client satisfaction is achieved through prompt resolution of client issues, accurate and timely technical service is delivered, and staff product and industry knowledge is continually improved. As a leader of the team within the support organization, this individual is expected to identify and drive opportunities for improvements in products, processes and training in order to achieve better customer support and greater support efficiency. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and be prepared to grow with the organization through a dramatic growth phase.
- Monitor and assign work to Support Representatives; train staff, explain tasks and assist in problem resolution.
- Motivate a team of Support Representatives through performance coaching, career planning and setting objectives.
- Improve productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending change in tools, training, processes, reporting and employee engagement.
- Appropriately advocate for customers and help define ways to continually add value to the customer experience.
- Followup with unsatisfied customers to ensure issues are resolved and the customers are satisfied.
- Report operational achievements and progress on a regular basis including statistical analysis and improvement of action plans.
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement, in terms of efficiency of support processes, customer satisfaction and the application of tools for monitoring, management and optimization.
- Achieve individual and team performance goals related to customer satisfaction, customer retention, and profitable company growth.
- BS or BA required.
- Software as a Service support experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience with support center or call center function related to a software company is highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially the ability to listen and comprehend effectively.
- Be a self-starter, able to work independently as well as part of a team, and have a proven track record of notable accomplishments.
- Capable of managing difficult or emotional customer situations and building rapport.
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately.
- Prioritize effectively within tight schedules and a fast pace environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.