Network Lifecycle Engineer
This job posting is no longer active
• Implement and support solutions involving WLAN technology
• Provide engineering implementation support of systems’ hardware on Cisco, Juniper and Aruba.
• Responsible for the design and technical accuracy for deploying WLAN
• Produce integrated solutions designs and support documentation to support customer WLAN requirements.
• Ability to take ownership of critical or design issues, creatively thinking through to problem resolution.
BS or BA in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• 2+ years in experience in a solution-oriented technical design and engineering role, with an emphasis on WLAN
• Managed Network Services (LAN, WAN, WLAN)
• Ability to create and review technical documentation
• Strong knowledge of overall network technology experience with fundamental understanding of WAN, LAN, Wireless LAN
• Requires knowledge of network management technologies, devices, and applications across multiple vendors such as Cisco, Juniper,Aruba
• Current and valid industry certifications in one or more of the following: