The Customer Experience (CX) consultant is responsible for leading projects focused on capturing and improving the end to end customer journey. He/She designs, coordinates, and executes projects that drive customer centric approaches to improve the customers experience and help attain corporate financial objectives.
- Facilitate customer journey mapping and design thinking workshops to capture the current and envision the future end to end customer experience
- Analyze customer touch-points, voice of the customer, and employee inputs – looking at processes, systems, technology, people and data; assessing what needs to change, identifying key drivers and designing the improved experience
- Identify key customer themes, feedback, and sentiment by analyzing survey responses, chats, and calls
- Finalize measurement criteria that establish metrics to determine customer satisfaction levels for successful projects
- Work with the business subject matter experts and stakeholders to improve the CX - focusing on the drivers of customer dissatisfaction at key parts of the customer journey
- Stay abreast of customer experience tools, market research trends, and changing methodologies and apply to projects and share with internal teams
- Drive systematic approaches to review project timelines, issues and risk reports with project teams to ensure understanding and attainment of expected project deliverables are realized
- 5-7 years in customer experience and voice of the customer initiatives; management consulting experience is a plus
- At least 2 years experience in Telecom
- Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP)
- Excellent quantitative, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft applications, Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in human-centered product discovery method, e.g., design thinking and service design
- Familiarity with industry CX technology solutions and text analytics software, e.g., Verint and Clarabridge
- Customer-centric focus and ability to create empathy for the customer across the organization - helping to shift mindsets to an 'outside-in' perspective, with the goal to create an experience that creates enduring relationships.
- Track record of defining strategy, creating advocacy/alignment and being accountable for outcomes
- Believes in testing ideas, iterating and learning (from successes and failures)
- Strong team leadership skills and proven successes; getting the best out of the team and key partners; ability to influence others
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.