Senior Program Manager position for the DHS MTIPS program in the Government Program Management organization in Global Operations. This individual will be responsible for the successful project management of complex integration for the MTIPS program, the flagship security services program in the Fed Gov business segment. The PM will be required to establish project plans which direct the activites of 20+ individuals from multiple organizations to deliver projects on time for the Department of Homeland Security.
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years or work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in implementing complex integrated projects.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust security clearance
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Ten or more years of experience in implementing complex integrated projects.
- Federal Government experience specific to Security Services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project required and PMP certification
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.