The Sr. Project Lead will manage the project team responsible for all Verizon transition activities for major customer outsourcing projects. This position is responsible for portfolio management, delivery commitments and resources worldwide to ensure profitability for VZ is achieved, customer satisfaction is met, and global corporate policies are adhered to. Specifics include:
Act as senior, POC to the Customer for all project delivery matters
Oversee all VZB transition related activities worldwide and across all delivery organizations
Regular and proactive customer communications to ensure all customer concerns are addressed readily
Oversee all transition and transformation planning, execution, reporting and related escalation management
Oversee all TPV support globally, requirements, costs, deliverables and contract performance related to the project
Define and manage project activities to meet VZ goals for financial performance
Develop and manage deliverables to plan
All processes are documented and efficiently working for the project
Participate and oversee that all relevant governance meetings are held within contract framework
Maintain and publish status for all projects in progress
All reports are developed and distributed as required by the contract
Ensure and oversee that customer billing is properly created and sent in a timely manner as applicable.
- Bachelor of Sciences Degree in Electric Engineering, Computer Sciences; or other related field, or six or more years of work experience
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Project Management experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- ITIL Foundations v3, Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- ITIL Advanced/Intermediate Certification
- Demonstrated experience with verbal & written communications
- Proven ability to foster relationships and present to C-Levels within the Client Organization
- Enterprise Client Experience
- Financial Business acumen
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office product suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Seven or more years of proven Project Management experience with proven track record and experience with deploying and delivering complex solutions.
- Familiarity with Customer Premise Equipment (CPE) and network elements
- Proven leadership skills & capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage and negotiate with required internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated ability to have completed multiple, complex technical projects
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.