We have an opportunity for the right applicant to join the fun and talented Telogis Sites team, working on a young product in a successful and growing international company. Telogis Sites provides complex location information to thousands of international companies that are market leaders in a wide range of industries.
As a member of the Telogis Sites team, you will be contributing to a number of different products that span the entire breadth of the Telogis ecosystem, from database design and optimization, Machine Learning algorithms, high availability services, to big data analytics and customer facing UI. With a focus on Research and Development, you will be provided with time and resources to investigate your own ideas, new technologies, and future possibilities.
- Are team focused - we need to work together to ensure everyone is producing the best quality software possible
- Thrive on complex systems & challenging problems
- Take ownership of quality, reliability and delivering solutions
- Have experience developing non-trivial software solutions, including modern software design patterns
- Are keen to learn new things, refine your craft, support others, accept and give constructive feedback
Bonus points for experience with any of the following
- Containerization and service orchestration technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
- Scalable database design
- UI/UX development
- NodeJS, browserify, mocha
- Go, Rust or any other new language, and opinions on the future direction of scalable services
- Managing scalable services using AWS
What’s in it for you?
- Work with great people in New Zealand, and around the world
- Variety and challenges
- Flexible hours
- Fantastic new central city offices
- Great package including health & life cover
- Catered lunch daily, Friday drinks, espresso machines, fruit and snacks
- Plenty of career opportunities with a successful, growing, global organisation