Identifies and evaluates partnership/distribution opportunities within his/her assigned vertical, as well as manage all of the go-to-market requirements during the onboarding process.
- Responsible for managing the ongoing relationship between Verizon and these business partners. This includes communication with leadership and developing initiatives to improve the partnership.
- Acts as primary liaison between the other Verizon functional organizations and the business partners they represent.
- Ensures that all contracted program deliverables are completed.
- Facilitates long range business planning meetings with the customer, in support of the customer’s long term business strategies and plans.
- Participates in any escalation as appropriate. Engage with customer executives and Verizon executives in the prioritization and resolution of escalations, as appropriate.
- Leads status meetings with the customer, Verizon and any Third Party Vendors to discuss status of contractual relationship
- Minimum BS/BA, or equivalent work experience.
4+ years’ experience in a client engagement, strategy, or product / project and program management role delivering managed IT solutions/services in an enterprise environment. .
Experience in the automotive industry, business sales, Network fleet or related field is a plus.
Ability to think strategically and solve complex problems.
Results oriented mentality.
Financial and technology acumen.
Ability to manage several work streams with competing and conflicting priorities simultaneously.
Self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and good team development skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.