Telogis is seeking a Commissions Analyst in support of our rapidly growing sales organization. This is an exciting opportunity to help establish a combined sales compensation structure in a growing organization. Ideal candidate must be detail oriented and have strong business acumen, with the ability to assess and identify trends, drive adherence to business practice and work to support a world class sales organization in partnership with enterprise sales leadership.
This position reports to Sales Operations and will collaborate with finance, HR, and sales leadership. Your day-to-day focus will be to drive consistent reporting to ensure accurate and timely payout of sales commission in adherence to company policy. This is a full-time individual contributor role.
- Collaborate with finance and HR to prepare sales compensation plans and analyze commission compensation for opportunities to align selling behavior with desired results
- Perform support activities needed for the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas
- Thoroughly understand compensation plans to ensure payments are accurate, complete, and in compliance with Company Policy
- Interface with sales management, sales operations and finance to review and analyze data to ensure employees are accurately credited for their sales transactions
- Calculate and provide payout information to the finance team for monthly, quarterly, and annual key sales objectives
- Verify data accuracy and maintain records or files in accordance with standard procedures and methods
- Ensure a consistent feedback and approval process occurs relating to compensation plans and any related exceptions
- Investigate issue escalations and provide response to sales teams on inquiries as requested, ensuring issue and error resolution
- Contribute to the development or improvement of systems and processes to effectively track or capture data
- 3+ years’ experience in a sales compensation role in an enterprise software or technology company
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving and project management skills
- Knowledge of sales organizations, quota models and sales compensation plans
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management
- Sets goals and drives to their fulfillment. Takes responsibility for actions and for outcomes. Wants to be held accountable for successes and failures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- CRM experience, preferably with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Xactly preferred
- Extensive MS Office experience
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.