In the exciting world of IoT, connecting devices, hardware and other sensory to improve automobile and driver intelligence is what Verizon Telematics is all about. That’s why our goal is to create extraordinary user experiences for each of our customers. To achieve this, we need to understand our diverse user, and use those insights to inform the experiences we build for them.
At Verizon Telematics, our UX team is made up of passionate user experience professionals with experience in user research, usability testing, and design. As a member of our UX team you will be embedded with the product teams and contribute throughout the entire product development life cycle. Collaboration is key to our success, and user research should be one of many key players in creating a better connected product experience. You’ll be expected to leverage a variety of qualitative and quantitative techniques to capture and share research often and partner with teams to make sure findings are actionable. We encourage a detailed oriented approach and along with a sense of autonomy, you will be expected to be able to think critically and act as leader.
• You have a solid track record (7+ years professional experience) of conducting consumer research and / or user testing and applying insights within a B2C company.
• You have extensive experience with qualitative and quantitative user research, including experimental design, sample selection and recruiting, surveys, focus groups, in-person and remote usability testing, ethnographic field research, and more.
• You’re self-directed and collaborative, and you’ll be able to quickly assess company needs to develop and execute a roadmap.
• You will Identify key research questions and objectives in partnership with product, design and engineering teams.
• You have enough data skills to be self-sufficient in analyzing the results of your quantitative & qualitative research.
• You are adept at analyzing customer and user data through multiple sources like, secondary market data, social listening, product analytics and co-relate to qualitative and quantitative research data
• You will carry out research projects with highest levels of customer awareness and business/brand reputation.
• You are adept at managing multiple research vendors through contracts, statement of works etc to partners for recruiting & data analysis.
• You’re curious and analytical: you know how to ask the right questions and get meaningful data to answer them.
• You have excellent communication skills and can help tell stories around insights that will help other teams execute on your findings.
• You will participate in ongoing partnerships with a cross-discipline Design Team (and agencies/vendors) to invent, execute and improve upon breakthrough solutions that our customers love.
• You have a degree in HCI, Human Factors, Psychology, Anthropology, or a related subject, and have practical experience in applying insight holistically to better position end-user experiences across a multitude of product opportunities.
• Help establish UX research efforts at Verizon Telematics and disseminate best practices.
• Manage multiple research vendors/ partners for recruiting, data analysis and completion of research.
• Develop framework and methodologies for research to understand our users, customers and stakeholders
• Partner with Verizon marketing, product, design, and development teams to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
• Plan and conduct user research and communicate the results throughout Verizon Telematics.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.