As a member of Verizon’s Organizational Effectiveness (OE) Center of Excellence, the OE Sr. Analyst is responsible for supporting the enablement of business strategies and driving effective OE team operations. Primary responsibilities include:
- Support the design and development of client deliverables, including data analytics, presentation development and project management
- Enable the OE team’s success by managing team operations
- Lead special project delivery
- Conduct internal and external research to identify insights used to inform and enhance the OE team’s approach
Support client engagements:
- Gather and compile OE and Change assessment data, specific to projects and/or client engagements
- Develop templates and presentations
- Provide project management support
- Produce materials and provide knowledge management support
Support OE team
- Coordinate and manage logistics of team meetings and team events
- Develop and manage team meeting materials and supplies
- Support team building and knowledge sharing
Search and manage external research and benchmarking data
- With guidance, gather and analyze external research on change execution
- Work with team members to review, summarize, and present findings
- Track record of achieving results in challenging assignments, handling multiple priorities and demonstrating ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Strong personal resiliency
- Practical knowledge and application of organizational design and development and change management concepts, tools, and methods
- Ability to influence multiple levels of the organization and build relationships quickly
- Strong consultative, communication and problem solving skills, including ability to collect, assimilate and analyze data
- Familiarity with quality and productivity tools and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or two or more years of work experience.
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Your degree in Human Resources, Organization Development, Business, or related field.
- Three or more years of experience in administration support, operations support, and/or communications
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and work under aggressive timeframes
- Solid analytical, problem-solving and customer interaction skills
- Strong organization skills
- Proven ability to work independently with little supervision, as well as in a team
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Formal project management training
- Experience with a Learning Management System a plus
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.