Multi-tasking may be a challenge for some, but if it's your kind of challenge, this role may be perfect for you. As a Customer Service Representative, or as we like to say, Customer Service Specialist, you'll be a problem-solver, salesperson, device technician, billing expert and more-all while being positive and professional. And you'll also be a hero when you solve our customer's challenges.
- Actively listen to each customer with patience and courtesy.
- Use your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to come up with solutions.
- Use your great communication skills to resolve customer's device, billing and service concerns.
- Excite customers about how new solutions can positively impact their lives.
- Build customer relationships-earn their loyalty and trust by being polite and helpful.
- Candidates can earn a salary and target bonus of ($35k + 5% short term incentive) annually
- $8000 Tuition assistance (day one)
- 50% off Employee phone program services & 35% off accessories (up to 7 lines)
- 401k (day one) dollar for dollar match up to 6%
- Annual Profit Sharing Opportunity, up to 3%
- Benefits day one (medical, dental and vision)
- Fitness center and on-site trainers
- Cafeteria / Starbucks
Better yet, you'll also have:
Not to boast, but a little bit about us.
Verizon powers America's fastest and most reliable network. We're also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
This position starts training May 7, 2017
Full time positions only.
Your initial work schedule ("shift") will generally include nights and weekends. You must be available to work any day of the week.
Shift start times during the week will range between 11am-2pm. Shift start times on Saturday and Sunday will range between 10am-12noon.
Once your initial work schedule has been established, your shift start time and scheduled workdays will be consistent until the next "shift bid."
The call center conducts a "shift bid" process one time per year. Your individual schedule may change during the shift bid process based upon your tenure and individual performance. We also offer optional shift bids during the year.
Additionally the following skills and attributes will be integral to your success:
- Passionate about technology and motivated to learn
- Comfortable in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
- Must have excellent communication skills, professionalism and poise
- Must be very proficient in computer navigation, multi-tasking and working with several software programs at the same time
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.