The person in this position will be lead for several key Voice of the Customer (VOC) programs for Verizon Enterprise Solutions (VES). The first is our Win/Loss Analysis Program. This consultant will oversee and partner with a third party vendor to administer deep dive interviews with our existing customers for both significant wins and losses delivering key insights as to why our customers chose Verizon or the competition. The program provides superior customer intelligence, product and solution oriented feedback, pricing feedback, and gleans feedback on what areas our customers are delighted with, and conversely, their biggest pain points.
The second program is our Voice of the Customer Survey programs. This consultant will be the key lead on several transactional surveys and engagement surveys. The surveys measures key components identified through our customer journey map such as Online portal, Billing, Service Mgmt, Sales and our brand/image and gleans feedback on what areas our customers are delighted with, and conversely, their biggest pain points. As needed, this person will also serve as our main point of contact for all IOT initiatives, and partner with our stakeholders in Wireless.
Lastly, this consultant will lead our Customer Insights for both Relationship and Transactional survey programs. They will identify and analyze key themes and trends associated with satisfied and dissatisfied customers and educate, build awareness and provide recommendations within the VES org
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Four or more years of relevant experience
- Three or more years in a Marketing or Customer Experience role.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Strong working knowledge of Verizon Enterprise Solutions
- Demonstrated experience in designing, executing targeted marketing programs, in parallel with analyzing customer insights and data and providing recommendations
- Quick study and proactive problem solver and critical thinker
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills. This role will have visibility to our executive team.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team and empower others
- Comfortable working with a team and prepared to use problem solving skills to work through solutions to problems
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic environment with short lead times and changing requirements
- Sense of urgency around deadlines
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.