As a Senior Analyst in the National Distribution organization you will be responsible for managing key strategic initiatives and the completion of daily operational tasks for our Agent partners. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Point of contact to internal Verizon support teams, this requires an in depth understanding of all aspects of the business, including point of sale, finance, commissions, sales, operational processes and procedures, and how these fit into the unique needs of the Agent partner
- Support and manage Verizon’s strategy and execution with Agent partner, including the development of marketing plans, advertising strategy, product roadmap, operations support, training, and merchandising execution.
- Improve customer experience by evaluating, improving, and simplifying processes of both Verizon and Agent partner to increase both sales and profitability
- Create, leverage and analyze sales reporting to understand results and develop effective initiatives from these insights; prepare business cases and ROI analyses for all initiatives
- Support, coordinate and lead Market sales teams; listen to field challenges/successes and implement national and local programs accordingly
- Build and maintain working relationships with internal and external cross-functional teams, including Care, CORe, SMB, Prepaid, Finance, Commissions, Marketing, Operations and IT
- Ability to effectively present results and initiatives to management and partners for approval and implementation
- Frequently interact with partner and act as a point of contact for all internal and external needs relative to the business
- Bachelor's Degree or two or more years of work experience
- Two or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- BA/BS Marketing or Business Administration
- Results-driven individual with passion and motivation for success
- Exceptional reporting and analytical skills with the able to write and execute queries with Teradata SQL Assistant (preferred)
- Proficient problem solver with exceptional organizational and people management proficiencies
- Exceptional project management, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and lead multiple projects
- Proficient in developing and delivering presentations to senior leadership
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and transformational projects
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.