Verizon is a Fortune 500 company ranked at #15 in 2015, providing our services to 99% Fortune 500 companies and Government Clients. Our services include advanced communications, networking, cloud computing, managed security, machine to machine and professional consulting.
The Global Operations business unit is responsible for Verizon's end-to-end customer experience; service design, delivery (transition), care and operations. This business unit is closely aligned to the region's success, accelerating revenue growth, managing the profitability of service and owning and driving overall Asia Pacific customer satisfaction.
Due to growth opportunities, we are seeking an experienced Client Services Manager with experience in managing, nurturing and building excellent relations with our existing clients.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with our federal government clients and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Understand our clients business environment, advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally, and govern the effective resolution of needs / issues within Verizon’s global team.
- Design and propose value-add continual service improvement activities and govern successful implementation of these initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- NV1 or NV2 clearance is a must to perform this role – Candidates without a clearance will NOT be considered.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher and strong ITIL qualifications.
- Five or more years of experience in Client Delivery, Service delivery type of roles with knowledge of network and security concepts.
- Demonstrated experience working with federal government clients.