We are the focal point for industry intelligence and information. We have the intellectual lead, and we have the intelligence and information to apply it to protecting our customers. We analyzed 399 major breaches, 8bn logs, nobody else has this kind of intelligence, nor the capability to apply it in such a wide area. Simply put, we have more in our kitbag than the competition.
As a proven leader in Managed Security Services, we are growing our team. We are seeking proven C-Level Security Sales Consultants that understand and can sell solution based services in the vast information/cyber security space.
• Partner to identify, develop, and close additional opportunities at existing clients & work with sales team to close
• Identify all the key technical influencers and present the Verizon value proposition to executive level clients
• Must have the skills necessary to clearly articulate Verizon value proposition to all levels within a customer's organization
• Map customer's identified business and technical issues to Verizon solutions
• Identify technical (Verizon or customer) barriers to sale
• Identify and coordinate Verizon internal resources required to develop customer solution
• Assist customers in their evaluation of Verizon products and services.
• Conduct educational sessions with groups within the customers' organization
• Ensure there is clear documentation of customer project needs
- Bachelor’s degree or six or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years or relevant work experience.
- Experience in sales.
- Willingness - Some travel may be required.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
Five or more years of years of complex sales experience in the most of the following areas:
- Cyber Intelligence and Analytics
- Critical Infrastructure
- Global Managed Security Services
- Threat and Risk Intelligence
- Vulnerability Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- Security & Network Architecture
Strong customer business environment acumen and be able to strategically discuss Verizon solutions/service delivery capabilities as they relate to our security services and client needs.
Skills and knowledge to allow for successful prioritization of multiple projects and the ability to clearly communicate and present project requirements/timelines.
Strong written and oral and presentation skills and have proven success working in complex sales environments, utilizing resources across multiple organizations to achieve sales results.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.