The role of Strategic Client Executive is responsible for strategic solution-based sales to an assigned enterprise account base to meet/exceed all business/sales targets. This position will be held accountable to increase customer relationships and increase awareness of Verizon’s capabilities to assist in driving customer outcomes. This role will work with the existing account teams to generate incremental business opportunities across specific strategic solutions not currently being consumed and/or across new lines of business.
This position will:
- Utilize prospecting and networking skills to identify strategic solution based sales opportunities.
- Develop and manage local executive relationships, and provide leadership to the other team members in relation to the Enterprise Business Segment.
- Develops strategic plans based on industry trending and customer analysis, which includes preparing executive profiles, and continuous study of assigned accounts’ industry, business and trends.
- Develop a version of the Strategic Plan to share with customers to solicit their input and have them gain a sense of joint ownership of the Plan.
- Prepares sales forecasts, account status reports, and recommendations to enhance account growth and revenue potential
- Participates in contract negotiations.
- Develops creative and customized package of new applications and services.
- College degree highly preferred .
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Demonstrated in previous roles: strong leadership skills, an ability to operate in positions requiring significant self-direction and motivation, and a proven track record in consultative selling solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, develop strong relationships within assigned accounts.
- Three or more years of successful strategic/solutions and/or systems integration sales experience or related discipline. Able to manage, lead and influence others outside of their department/functional area as such.
- Excellent communication skills, able to interact with C-Level executives, polished and, ability to work effectively on their own and work well under tight deadlines. Able to effectively work on multiple projects at a time. Organized and possess negotiation skills. Able to identify short and long term goals to achieve overall team/company objectives.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.