- Support Verizon Credo through adherence to company policies, processes and practices
- Execute & maintain project management processes in the areas of project schedule, quality, communications, risk/issue, escalation and change management
- Provide project support under the guidance of the Lead PM for 2-3 Medium/Large projects, Tower lead AND provide independent PM support for Small/Medium projects
- Develop and maintain project schedules and calendars with the input from client and project team
- Track and manage tasks assigned to the internal teams to meet client deliverables while distributing regular status reports to stakeholders
- Act as primary customer interface by facilitating team meetings to include providing meeting minutes, and action items
- Build strong communication channels with client and internal departments such as Sales, Solutions & Service with the ability to provide custom reporting, monthly dashboards, schedule integration and metrics/SPI management
- Bachelor’s degree equivalent experience.
- Two or more years of relevant experience.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrated outstanding verbal & written communications.
- Strong skills in MS Office suite, including PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
- Three or more years of project management or related experience.
- Strong Leadership skills.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us
Verizon powers America’s fastest and most reliable network. We’re also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.